Bookmark Our Page By Adding Our Website To Your Home Screen
Welcome to the Greenvale Tennis Club, which was incorporated in 1981. It has since grown to become one of the largest tennis clubs in Melbourne’s North West corridor. The club's origins however date back to 1913 when a small club was established in the region and operated with a 2 court facility until the late 1960’s, when it unfortunately fell dormant. It wasn’t until the suburb of Greenvale became established in the early 1980’s the re-formation of the club began again.
The Club has 9 synthetic grass courts, all under lights and all encompassed in a large rural setting. A modern clubhouse with good kitchen and sitting amenities complements the entire facility, enabling good viewing for all spectators. There is ample off-street parking and a large children’s playground.
We currently have 37 competition teams that play out of the Greenvale Tennis Club. There are 15 junior teams playing in the NSJTA (Northern Suburbs Junior Tennis Association) and 22 senior teams playing in a number of different competitions.
The club is also very active socially with a number of functions run throughout the year including the Fashion Parade and the Gala Ball.
There are numerous benefits in becoming a member of the club as outlined above. We offer a number of membership packages to suit most people so please refer to the membership navigation bar above for further details.